- Department of Nutrition and Food Engineering
- Lecture 1Lecture 1
- Lecture 2Lecture 2
- Lecture 3Lecture 3
- Class Test - 1Class Test - 1
Tomorrow you have an online quiz at 2:30 PM (Saturday) (06-06-2020)
Topic : Food Microbiology
Quiz No: 01
Total Marks : 15
Total Time : 35 minutes
Everyone,be present before the schedule time into BLC.
- Lecture 4Lecture 4
- Lecture 5Lecture 5
- CLASS TEST 2
- Lecture 6Lecture 6
- MID TERM EXAMINATION-MID TERM EXAMINATION-
- Lecture 7Lecture 7
- Lecture 8Lecture 8
- Lecture 9Lecture 9
- Lecture 10Lecture 10
- Lecture 11Lecture 11
- Lecture-12 : Milk and Milk ProductsLecture-12 : Milk and Milk Products
- Lecture-13 : Sensory EvaluationLecture-13 : Sensory Evaluation
- Lecture-14 : Fruits and VegetableLecture-14 : Fruits and Vegetable
- Lecture-15 : Food DehydrationLecture-15 : Food Dehydration
- Lecture-16 : Quality ControlLecture-16 : Quality Control
- Lecture-17 : Functional FoodLecture-17 : Functional Food
- Quiz 3
- Final Examination Final Examination
Your Final exam will be held tomorrow (23-08-2020) at (11:30 AM to 1:30 PM).
Course Title: Introduction to Food Science and Technology
Course Code: NFE-111
Time : 2 Hours
Total Marks : 40
Instruction of the online exam :
1) Exam will be held into BLC platform .
2) Must Avoid copy/paste.
3) Log in into BLC with any browser (Must Avoid BLC App).
4) Log in into BLC before 10 minutes of your Exam.
5) If you face any problem, please contact with Mr. Ashik Das, TA, NFE.
- Assignment and Presentation Assignment and Presentation
Assignment and Presentation Group
Introduction to Food Science and Technology