Art of Living

MY INTENTION TO BE AN UNIVERSITY

MY INTENTION TO BE AN UNIVERSITY

by Nirob Hossain -
Number of replies: 0

My Intention  To Be An University

University is a place, where people can swim in the Ocean of knowledge. A University gives students the oppurtunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of their chosen Subject and developes Skills. My intentions to be in University one the foundation of my career, learning building foundation of things and acquiring knowledge

To build a career higher study is important. But developing communication skills, self-confidence, presentation and problem-solving skills are subsequently important to build a career, which Universities provide. University offers much more than just a career path and degree. In future, I want to be a succesful software engineen.

and the best version of myself. So I need to learn and gather skills to survive in this competitive world It's not just all about learning. There are dozens of extracurricular opportunities to get involved with at University, which will boost both enjoyment and employability throughout the higher education experience in my life. That's why I got admitted to the University.

Nirob Hossain (221-35-844)