Art of Living

My intention to be in University

My intention to be in University

by Fahmid Khalid -
Number of replies: 0

ASSIGEMENT: AOL 101

MY INTENTION TO BE IN UNIVERSITY

University is about more than an education. University experience gives me  the knowledge, skills, confidence and experience to help me make my world better., university opens up a host of new opportunities and lets me take control of my future.

A university qualification makes me more attractive in the eyes of future employers and increases my earning potential. It shows that i  have the ability and self-motivation to learn at a higher level, and the dedication to see my course through to the end.

If i know what you want to do after graduating, a vocational degree can significantly improve my job prospects at the same time as giving my professional skills and knowledge relevant to my future career.at a higher level, and the dedication to see my course through to the end.

University lets me develop as an individual. It gives me the time and opportunity to develop new interests, learn new skills and meet new people. Especially if i first time away from home, it’ll become more independent and self-reliant. 

University doesn’t necessarily involve several years of full-time study in one place. Flexible study options let me choose how and when i learn. These include part-time study, distance and online learning, work-based learning and study abroad options

Fahmid Khalid Shanto

221-35-821

section-C