Understanding Experiment 3

Experiment 2

Experiment 2

by Sabreena Chowdhury Raka -
Number of replies: 60

1. What are the uses of salicylic acid in pharmaceutical preparation?

2. Any queries from experiment 2?

In reply to Sabreena Chowdhury Raka

Re: Experiment 2

by Md Naimul Islam (201-29-1636) -
01. Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.
02. No mam I have no queries

by Mohd. Raihunul Azam Monna [ 201-29-1678 ] -
Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

by kamrul hasan sujon -
1)Ans: Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2)Ans: I have no queries.

Thank you mam.

ID:201-29-1686

by aysha akter -

1.Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2. I have no queries.

by Miraz patwary -
1.Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2. I have no queries.

Nmae : Miraz
ID: 1651

by Md. Al-Amin -
1)Ans:

Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2)Ans:
I have no queries.

by Farjana Rahman -
1.salicylic acid is as a medication used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. as such it is used to treat warts, callus
2.No queries

by ABU BAKAR SIDDIQUE -

2. NO, i have no queries.

by Nahida Akter -
1. Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2. NO, i've no queries.

Id: 201-29-1671

by tusnim jahan -

2.I have no queries mam. 

by Jarin khan Maliha -
1.Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis. IT'S another important use is in preparation of Aspirin.

by Nahid Mumu -
1. The uses of salicyclic acid in pharmaceutical preparation plays an important role. Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.
2. no queries.

by Sajib Singha -
1)Ans: Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2)Ans: I have no queries mam.

by Prama Paul -
1)Ans:... Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2)Ans:I have no queries.

by Farhan Siam 1649 -
1. Salicylic acid used analgesic,antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and skin problem solutions like treatment od acne, dandruff, warts, calluses, ringworm, ichthyosis, psoriasis,etc.

2. No queries mam thank you.

by Mst. Tamanna Khatun -

1. Salicylic acid is used for analgesic,antipyretic, anti-inflammatory. it is also used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2. No mam,

by Kazi Tasnim Mukit 193-29-1581 -
1. Salicylic acid is used for synthesis of NSAID drug. it is also used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis..

2. No mam

by Md. Siam-1666 -
1. Salicylic acid used analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and skin problem solutions like treatment of acne, dandruff, warts, calluses, ringworm, ichthyosis, psoriasis,etc.

2. No queries.Thanks for your consideration

by Md.Hashibul Islam Shiam -
1.Ans:Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.
2.Ans: No mam

by Rifat Sharmin Bristy -
1.Salicylic acid is used as a medicine to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.
2.No mam

by MD ALVE -

2. I have no queries.

by sanjida mitu -
1. Salicylic acid used analgesic,antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and skin problem solutions like treatment od acne, dandruff, warts, calluses, ringworm, ichthyosis, psoriasis,etc.

2. No queries mam

by Faraj Hossain -

by sourav chakraborty -
1. Salicylic acid is used for antipyretic,anti inflammatory , analgesic and also used to treat Warts,dandruff,acne,psoriasis and etc. 2. No mam

by sourav chakraborty -

1. Salicylic acid is used for antipyretic,anti inflammatory, analgesic and also used to treat warts, acne and etc.  

2. No queries mam. 

by tanjila maria -
1/Answer:

2/Answer:
I have no queries.

Thank you mam.

ID:201-29-1685

by Syeda Mushtari Tabassum -

1. Salicylic acid is used to remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis. IT'S another important use is in preparation of Aspirin. Other than that it is used with benzoic acid in various medicinal preparation such as ointment, cream. e.g Whitfield ointment.

2. There's no query.

by Murshedul Islam Murshed -
1. Salicylic acid used in the preparation of aspirin, Salicylic acid esterified with methanol in the presence of an acid catalyst gives methyl salicylate, synthetic oil of wintergreen, which is used as a flavoring agent. Treatment of salicylic acid with phenol gives phenyl salicylate, which is used for sunburn creams and enteric-coated pills, and to make salicylanilide for use as a fungicide and mildew preventive. Salicylic acid is a component of preparations used to combat warts, corns, calluses, and various skin diseases. Sodium salt is used in the manufacture of certain classes of dyes.

2. No queries mam

by Rocky Mojumdar -

1.Salicylic acid is used as a medicine to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis. For conditions other than warts, it is often used together with other medications.

2.No ma'am, I have no queries. 

Thank you

by Joya Saha -

1. Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

by Ulash Saha -
1. Salicylic acid is used as topical agents means it help to remove the outer layer of the skin. Such as to treat dandruff, acne, warts etc

2. No queries

by Miraz patwary -
01. Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

Id : 1651

by Maftahul Jannat -

2. I have no queries.

by Khodaza Nusrat Nova -

2. I have no queries.

by Deepayan Singha -
1.Ans:- Salicylic acid is a keratolytic.Keratolytic therapy is a type of medical treatment to remove warts, calluses and other lesions in which the epidermis produces excess skin such as psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis. And It belongs to the same class of drugs as aspirin (salicylates) which is NSAID (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
2.Ans:- No mam I don't have any queries.

by Mohona Parvin -

by Sumaia Sumaia -
1.Salicylic acid is used as a medicine to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.
2.no queries

by Afsana Ahmed -

1. Salicylic acid causes shedding of the outer layer of skin. Salicylic acid topical (for the skin) is used in the treatment of acne, dandruff, seborrhea, or psoriasis, and to remove corns, calluses, and warts.

2.  No mam, i have no queries.  

by munnu jan -
1. Salicylic acid is used for analgesic,antipyretic, anti-inflammatory. it is also used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2. No mam

by Saima Zahan Sony -

1. Salicylic acid topical is the used in the treatment of acne, dandruff, seborrhea, or psoriasis, ichthyosis and to remove warts.

2. No queries form experiment 2 .

by Esrat Ema -
1)salicylic acid is a topical agent to treatment of acbe,dandruff,seborrhea,peoriasis and to remove warts.
2)No mam,I have no queries.

by Abdullah - Al - Muhit 201-29-1689 -
ID: 201-29-1689
Name: Abdullah Al Muhit

Ans 1.: Salicylic acid as a medication is used to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.
Ans 2.: No ma'am

by Tusar Ahamed joy -
2.no mam

by Farhana Sultana 201-29-1660 -
2. No queries ma'am

by Nayema Najnin Riya -

2. NO, i have no queries.

by Md Muntakim Ahmed -

2. I have no queries.

by Munmun Naher Mitu -

1. Salicylic acid is used to prepare Aspirin ,Whitfield etc. Aspirin that's used as antipyretic, anti inflammatory,sedative etc. Whitfield oinments that's used for the topical treatment of dermatophytosis. Salicylic acid is mainly used as a medicine to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2. No ma'am

by Mehedi hasan Asik -
1)Ans:

2)Ans:
I have no queries.

by Md. Jahidul Hasan -

by Saniuzzaman Anik -
1. Salicylic acid causes shedding of the outer layer of skin. Salicylic acid topical (for the skin) is used in the treatment of acne, dandruff, seborrhea, or psoriasis, and to remove corns, calluses, and warts.
2. No mam,Thank you.

by muna dutta -

1. Salicylic acid is used for analgesic,antipyretic, anti-inflammatory. It is also used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.

2. No mam. Thank you. 

by Avishek Mollick -

1.Salicylic acid, a white, crystalline solid that is used chiefly in the preparation of aspirin. Also Salicylic acid is used as a medicine to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis. For conditions other than warts, it is often used together with other medications.

2.No mam, I have no queries. Thank you.

by Nusrat Jahan Moon -

2.No ma'am I have no queries.

by Khaled masud Jishan -
2. I have no queries.

by Md.Rokibul Islam -

Thank you mam.

by Mohsin Billa -

2.No Mam,, I have no queries.

by Fatema Akter Mou (193-29-1586) -
1. Salicylic acid is used as a medicine to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis. For conditions other than warts, it is often used together with other medications.
2. No mam, I have no queries.

by swe swe waing chowdhury -
1. used for analgesic, antipyretic, anti inflammatory and also used for treatment of acne, dandruff, seborrhea, or psoriasis, and to remove corns etc.
2. no queries.

by Rifat Sarker -
1-Salicylic acid is used as a medicine to help remove the outer layer of the skin. As such it is used to treat warts, calluses, psoriasis, dandruff, acne, ringworm, and ichthyosis.
2-No