Discussion on week-2

Python is a very suitable language for analyzing data in Machine Learning Concept. Do you agree with me?

Python is a very suitable language for analyzing data in Machine Learning Concept. Do you agree with me?

by Md. Mahfujur Rahman -
Number of replies: 53
In reply to Md. Mahfujur Rahman

Re: Python is a very suitable language for analyzing data in Machine Learning Concept. Do you agree with me?

by Abu Salkin -
yes sir, i agree with you.
Python is focused on simplicity as well as readability, providing a host of helpful options for data analysts/scientists simultaneously. Thus, newbies can easily utilize its pretty simple syntax to build effective solutions even for complex scenarios. Most notably, that's all with fewer lines of code used.

Re: Python is a very suitable language for analyzing data in Machine Learning Concept. Do you agree with me?

by Shahariar Sarowar Mampy 192-15-2856 -
Python is focused on simplicity as well as readability, providing a host of helpful options for data analysts/scientists simultaneously. Thus, newbies can easily utilize its pretty simple syntax to build effective solutions even for complex scenarios. Most notably, that's all with fewer lines of code used.

by Alif Pranto -
Yes sir. I agree with you.
Python offers many features that are helpful for AI and ML in particular, and that makes it the best language for these purposes. such as :
great library ecosystem, low entry barrier, flexibility, platform independence etc.

by Mafia Islam Sinthia 192-15-2815 -
Yes sir,
I agree with you.
Python offers many features that are helpful for AI and ML in particular, and that makes it the best language for these purposes. such as :
great library ecosystem, low entry barrier, flexibility, platform independence etc.

by Md. Mazbaur Rashid (MMR) -
Yes, Python is suitable. It has some previously made packages or libraries which can easily be used for Machine learning and analyzing data. It saves time and do not make a project so complex. Also, These packages or libraries have so many features which can be used to find accuracy and many more like numpy, matplotlib etc.

by Md. Sabbir Alam 192-15-2847 -
Yes, Python is suitable. It has some previously made packages or libraries which can easily be used for Machine learning and analyzing data. It saves time and do not make a project so complex. Also, These packages or libraries have so many features which can be used to find accuracy and many more like numpy, matplotlib etc.

by Shariar Kabir Nayeem 192-15-2854 -

by Farjana Islam Asha 192-15-2895 -

by Sabrina islam 192-15-2865 -

by Tawhid Ahmed Komol 192-15-2861 -
Yes, I strongly agree with you. AI and ML are being applied across various channels and industries, big corporations invest in these fields, and the demand for experts in ML and AI grows accordingly. Jean Francois Puget, from IBM’s machine learning department, expressed his opinion that Python is the most popular language for AI and ML and based it on a trend search results on indeed.com.

by Shamiul Karim Sompod -
Yes. I strongly with you.
Python is focused on simplicity as well as readability, providing a host of helpful options for data analysts/scientists simultaneously. Thus, newbies can easily utilize its pretty simple syntax to build effective solutions even for complex scenarios. Most notably, that's all with fewer lines of code used. Python offers many features that are helpful for AI and ML in particular, and that makes it the best language for these purposes. such as :

by Sajia Afrin 192-15-2907 -
Yes, sir, I agree with you.
Python is focused on simplicity as well as readability, providing a host of helpful options for data scientists simultaneously. Thus, newbies can easily utilize its pretty simple syntax to build effective solutions even for complex scenarios. Most notably, that's all with fewer lines of code used. Python offers many features that are helpful for AI and ML making it the best language for these purposes. 
such as a great library ecosystem, low entry barrier, flexibility, platform independence, Readability, Good visualization options, Community support, Growing popularity, etc.

by Muhammad Rabiul Hossain -
Yes, I Agree.

Python is a cross-functional, maximally interpreted language that has lots of advantages to offer. The object-oriented programming language is commonly used to streamline large complex data sets. Over and above, having dynamic semantics plus unmeasured capacities of RAD, Python is heavily utilized to script as well. There is one more way to apply Python – as a coupling language.

Another Python advantage is high readability that helps engineers to save time by typing fewer lines of code for accomplishing the tasks. Being fast, Python jibes well with data analysis. And that’s due to heavy support; availability of a whole slew of open-source libraries for different purposes, including but not limited to scientific computing. Therefore, it’s not surprising at all that it’s claimed to be the preferred programming language for data science. There is a scope of unique features provided that makes Python a number-one option for data analysis.

by S. M Rifat Abdullah Tamim 192-15-2797 -
Yes. I am.
AI and MI use python for development. Python is best for machine learning and data science. Python has many inbuild functions and many inbuild packages that are helping to build data science and MI software.

by Md. Touhedur Rahman Khan Zihad 192-15-2775 -
Yes, I agree because Python is centered around effortlessness just as intelligibility, giving a large group of accommodating choices for information experts/researchers all the while. Accordingly, beginners can undoubtedly use its beautiful basic linguistic structure to fabricate powerful arrangements in any event, for complex situations. Most quite, that is all with less lines of code utilized.

by Liza Meem 192-15-2903 -
Yes Sir, I agree with you.

by Md.Sirajul Siddique 192-15-2845 -
Yes .
I agree with you.Sir

by Md. Salim hossen -

Yes sir. I agree.

by MD.TORIKUL ISLAM ( 192-15-2852 ) EMON -
Yes. obviously I am.
Because , AI and MI use python for development. Python is best for machine learning and data science. Python has many inbuild functions and many inbuild packages that are helping to build data science and MI software.

by Mahadi Hasan Rumi -
Yes, Python is a very suitable language because, It has some previously made packages or libraries which can easily be used for Machine learning and analyzing data.

by MD. MINHAZUL ALAM 192-15-2877 -
Yes, I agree.
Python is open-source, which means it’s free and uses a community-based model for development. Python is designed to run on Windows and Linux environments. Also, it can easily be ported to multiple platforms. There are many open-source Python libraries such as Data manipulation, Data Visualization, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.

by Tanzina Rahman Mona (192-15-2812) -
Yes. I am.
AI and MI use python for development. Python is best for machine learning and data science. Python has many inbuild functions and many inbuild packages that are helping to build data science and MI software.

by Arafat Tomal -
In this class we have learn about the basic information of python and condition and lopps of python because python is too much important for this course. We also learn about function and class and object of python.

by Md.Armanul Islam (192-15-2842) -
Yes, Python is a very suitable language because, It has some previously made packages or libraries which can easily be used for Machine learning and analyzing data.

by MD.ANISUR RAHMAN (192-15-2825) -
Yes, I totally agree. Because, Python’s in-built libraries and packages provide base-level code so machine learning engineers don’t have to start writing from scratch. Machine learning requires continuous data processing and Python has in-built libraries and packages for almost every task. This helps machine learning engineers reduce development time and improve productivity when working with complex machine learning applications.

by Nazmul Hosain Nahid -
Yes. I am.

by Amran Ali 192-15-2853 -
Yes. obviously I am.
Because , Python is focused on simplicity as well as readability, providing a host of helpful options for data analysts/scientists simultaneously. Thus, newbies can easily utilize its pretty simple syntax to build effective solutions even for complex scenarios. Most notably, that's all with fewer lines of code used.

by anisur rahman 191-15-2741 -
Yes Sir,
I agree with you.
Python is suitable. It has some previously made packages or libraries which can easily be used for Machine learning and analyzing data. It saves time and do not make a project so complex. Also, These packages or libraries have so many features which can be used to find accuracy and many more like numpy, matplotlib etc.

by Zubiya Binta Mostofa 192-15-2801 -

by hafiz 191-15-2343 -
Yes, I agree because python has free resources and build in library and packages for work. it convenient for machine learning.

by A.B.M Noman 192-15-2839 -
Yes sir. I agree with you.
Python offers concise and readable code. While complex algorithms and versatile workflows stand behind machine learning and AI, Python's simplicity allows developers to write reliable systems. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are the new blacks of the IT industry. While discussions over the safety of its development keep escalating, developers expand the abilities and capacity of artificial intellect.

by Md. Rakibul Islam (192-15-2783) -

Obviously yes. We do all the things with python, thats reason python is a very suitable for analytical.

by Md Sabbir Hossain 192-15-2840 -
Yes, i totally agree. Because python is a cross-functional, maximally interpreted language that has lots of advantages to offer. The object-oriented programming language is commonly used to streamline large complex data sets.

by MD. IFTEKHARUL ISLAM RIDOY -
Yes, I agree with you.
There are many open-source Python libraries such as Data manipulation, Data Visualization, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.

by MD TAREK KHAN -
Yes, I agree because python has free resources and build in library and packages for work. it convenient for machine learning.

by Khandocar Sagor -

by Md. Sabbir Rahman Rony 192-15-2900 -
Python offers concise and readable code. While complex algorithms and versatile workflows stand behind machine learning and AI, Python's simplicity allows developers to write reliable systems. ... Python code is understandable by humans, which makes it easier to build models for machine learning.

by MD.Rajib Hossain (192-15-2826) -
In this class we need to know basic information about Python and its condition and Python has loops because Python is very important for this course we also learn about functions and objects of class and Python.

by Masud Parvez Pyiash 192-15-2827 -

Yes i agree With this statement. 

Python offers concise and readable code. While complex algorithms and versatile workflows stand behind machine learning and AI, Python's simplicity allows developers to write reliable systems. ... Python code is understandable by humans, which makes it easier to build models for machine learning.

by Md. Ismail Hossen Sarker -
In this class we have learn about the basic information of python and condition and lopps of python because python is too much important for this course. We also learn about function and class and object of python.

by MD.Hamim Hossen -
* Yes, I strongly agree with you. AI and ML are being applied across various channels and industries, big corporations invest in these fields, and the demand for experts in ML and AI grows accordingly. Jean Francois Puget, from IBM’s machine learning department, expressed his opinion that Python is the most popular language for AI and ML and based it on a trend search results on indeed.com.

by Jahiduzzaman Sarker -

by Abdulla Al Moin 192-15-2838 -
Yes sir.
I agree with you.
Python offers concise and readable code. While complex algorithms and versatile workflows stand behind machine learning and AI, Python's simplicity allows developers to write reliable systems. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are the new blacks of the IT industry. 
While discussions over the safety of its development keep escalating, developers expand the abilities and capacity of artificial intellect.

by Abdullah Ibne Mortuza 192-15-13265 -
Yes, I agree.
Python is open-source, which means it’s free and uses a community-based model for development. Python is designed to run on Windows and Linux environments. Also, it can easily be ported to multiple platforms. There are many open-source Python libraries such as Data manipulation, Data Visualization, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.

by Ahsan Habib Nobel -
Yes
Four major terms are given below
It’s Flexible
It’s Easy to Learn
It’s Open Source
It’s Well-Supported

by S. M Rifat Abdullah Tamim 192-15-2797 -
In this day we blindly say that python is more efficient from other programming language for machine learning.