Art of Living

My intention

My intention

by Younus Bhuiyan -
Number of replies: 0

My first intention to come to the university is to explore and enrich my skill, gather and know new things, because without the knowledge or knowing anything can't give me what I want.

Lastly, for continuing my higher study abroad, also get a successful career for establishing myself, I need a degree as well as great skills. Because workplaces recognize a standard of learning based on a degree, It can be easier to get a job when one has a university degree because university graduates tend to make more money than those without qualifications
Higher salaries can lead to a better quality of life and more ease at affording the life one wants.

Further, I have some other explanations, such as I believe that Universities are collections of some of the brightest scholars. Being around other incredible mentalities can spark new ideas and encourage interest in new areas.
Students come from many backgrounds come together. For some students, especially students from small towns, like me, going to a higher institution of learning such as a university may provide them with the first opportunity that they’ve had to meet people from another culture. Learning about other people is a valuable part of life experience. I'm also the kind of person who loves to meet new friends as well as many people. And I also have so many friends though I never meet them in person as the pandemic situation.
And we all know that University research benefits everyone – creating businesses and jobs, enriching society, and stimulating culture.

Even though I have been reluctant many times to follow this combination of my study course about computer science and engineering, as it is regarded as having the largest workload, also some personal issues But I'll keep pushing myself to learn and I believe that I will make it possible with my passion, commitment, and hard work in my field.