Introduction

Introduction

by Nusrat Rahman Nizhum -
Number of replies: 24

Introduction yourself within 300 words

In reply to Nusrat Rahman Nizhum

Re: Introduction

by Sabrina Sultana 221-29-555 -
Assalamualaikum. I'm Sabrina Sultana.Currently I'm studying bachelor of Pharmacy in Daffodil International University.
My hometown is in Manikgonj but I live in Savar.
I've completed my SSC from Zirabo Cantonment Public School and College and HSC from Savar Model College.
My strong point is I'm a quick learner and the opposite one is my introvert persona but it helps me to observe things more meticulously. So I think it'll be much more helpful for my future researches.
My future plan is to lead the development of new medicines and their approval, distribution and use as a pharmacist.
In reply to Sabrina Sultana 221-29-555

by Shabnam-E- Jannat Niha 221-29-513 -
Assalamualaikum, myself Shabnam-E-Jannat. I am from Rajshahi. Now i am studying B.pharm in daffodil internatinal university. I have completed my SSC from Shahid nuzmul haque girls high school and HSC from Shahid mamun mahmud policeline college rajshahi. I can play badminton very well. I am free and jolly minded person.I am very interested to know about medicine. That's why i choose pharmacy. And i want to work in a pharmaceutical company.
Thank you
In reply to Shabnam-E- Jannat Niha 221-29-513

by Md.Omar Patwary -
Assalamualaikum, myself Md Omar Patwary. I am from Haimchar, Chandpur. Now i am studying B.pharm in Daffodil International University. I have completed my SSC from Nilkamal Osmania high school and HSC from Haimchar gov college. My strong point is i am very hard worker, honest and quick learner. I love travelling, bike driving, reading books and listening music. I really want to know about medicine and that's why i choose this subject. And i want to work in a pharmaceutical company.
Thank you

by Riffath Uz Zaman 221-29-512 -
Assalamualaikum. Myself Riffath Uz Zaman. I am currently studying in Daffodil International University as a student of B.Pharm. My hometown is Barisal although I grew up in Dhaka. I passed my SSC on 2018 and HSC on 2020, both are from SOS Hermann Gmeiner School & College. Apart from my academic activities, I also have a huge fascination about movies. I love watching movies and documentaries. I would like to tell my strong point which is hard work. I am a very hard working student and I also like to maintain discipline as much as I can. My future goal is to travel abroad for higher education, gain necessary knowledge & work in renowned pharmaceutical company in my country. Thank you.

by Shailin Ahmed Alaska (221-29-591) -
Assalamu alaikum ma'am
I'm Shailin Ahmed Alaska. I'm the student of Daffodil International University under the faculty of Human Allied Health Science under the department of Pharmacy. I've completed both SSC and HSC from Glory School and College, Mirpur, Dhaka. I also live in Dhaka.My hometown is in Brammhonbariya. My hobby is mainly Singing, Dancing and Baking. I also can play badminton very well. Badminton is my favourite game. I'm kind of free minded and jolly minded person. I always want to interact and communicate will others. I have better communication skills. That's all from me.
Thank you.......

by MD JIM 221-29-603 -
Assalamualaikum.
My name is Md Wahab Mia Jim. I am form kushtia, I am the eldest child in my family. Except My Father and Mother, I have a little sister. I passed my SSC on 2018 from bahadurpur high school and HSC on 2020 from Jashore Government college. I like to spend my leisure time listening music and planting trees. I want to be a good pharmacist and In Sha Allah I will Make My parents proud. Thank you.

by Barsha Mondal 221-29-518 -
Adap
I am Barsha Mondal
Home Town :Manikgonj

I have completed my SSC from SK Govt.Girls high school. And i passed my HSC from Govt. Debendra College Manikgonj.Currently i am studying in Daffodil International University as a student of B.Pharm.

I really wanted to study in medical college but unfortunately i didn’t get the chance.But i am very interested to know about medicine. That's why i choose pharmacy. And i want to work in a pharmaceutical company.

Thank u so much.

by Tahsinul Hasan -
Assalamuahlaikum. I'm Md. Tahsinul Hasan. I'm a student of Daffodil international University under the faculty of Allied health science. I completed my Hsc from Brahmanbaria Government College. I passsed my ssc from Islampur alhaz kazi Rafiqul Islam school & College. My hometown is Brahmanbaria. Now i am living in Dhaka. I am interested about unknown information. I have also fascination about human. My strong point is my personality. My weak point, i trust everyone easily. I would like to be a world class pharmacist and serve my nation. Pray for me to achieve my goal and don't thrave to my destination.

by Tawhid Ibn Humayun -
Assalamuahlaikum. I'm Tawhid Ibn Humayun. I'm a student of Daffodil international University under the faculty of Allied health science. I completed my Hsc from Government Rajendra College. I passsed my ssc from Govt. M.N Academy school. My hometown is Faridpur. Now I am living in Dhaka. My strong point is my Family. My weak point, I can't lie. I would like to be a world class pharmacist and serve my nation. Pray for me to achieve my goal and don't thrave to my destination.

by Majharul Islam -
Assalamuahlaikum. I'm Md. Majharul Islam . I'm a student of Daffodil international University under the faculty of Allied health science. I completed my Hsc from Armed police Battalion public school &College,Bogura . I passsed my ssc from shisu kanon school and College, palashbari . My hometown is Gaibandha . Now I am living in Dhaka. My strong point is my Family. My weak point, I can't lie. I want to be a good pharmacist and serve my nation.

by Humaira Nawsheen -
Assalamu Alaikum. My name is Humaira Nawsheen. I’m a student at Daffodil International University, Department of Pharmacy, Batch 27B. I studied in Lakehead Grammar School and gave my O Level and A Level examinations from Singapore International School. I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
My future plan is to become a successful pharmacist and help people. I want to leave the world a better place than it found me.

by Md Shihab Miah 221-29-589 -
My name is MD SHIHAB MIAH
I live in Tangail.
I completed my secondary (2018)in Sristy Academic School and higher secondary(2020) in Govt. M M ali college, Tangail.
Now I am starting Daffodil international university department of pharmacy.
My hobby is playing cricket, hangout with friends etc.
My strength is I am a self-motivation, hardworking person.
My weakness is easily trust everyone.
First of all i want to be a good person and stand by the side of helpless people and then to be a good pharmacist.
Coming to my family I have four members my father and my mother is a teacher.
That's all about me.

by Parijat mitra Talukder -
Asalamu alaikum.My name is parijat mitra talukder.my batch 21.i passed ssc&hsc 2015&2017.my home mymensingh dist.

by Abid Hasan Antor -
assalamualaikum
Hello every one I am Abid Hasan Antor, I am a student daffodil international university Department of Pharmacy . My home Town Rangpur. Rangpur is a very beautiful city. I have complete SSC 2016. Pirgachha Jn model high-school result 4.83 out of 5.00 and I have completed HSC 2018. Lions school and College Rangpur result 5.00 out of 5:00. Travelling, bike ride its my hobby.
I have good communication skill.
Even i have IT skill such as power point, Microsoft, Photoshop etc.
That's all from me.
Thank you

by Tisha Akter Tunni-221-29-520 -
Asssalamualaikum, myself Tisha Akter Tunni. I'm from uttara, Dhaka. Now I'm studying B.pharm in daffodil International University. I have completed both SSC and HSC from I.E.S School and college.  My Strong points are hard work and quick learner. I'm enough hard working student.  My future plan is I want to go abroad for my higher education and work in a pharmaceutical company.

by TanvirHossain Rafi -
Assalamu Alaikum Sir
I am Tanvir Hossain Rafi. I live in Savar.My hometown is Savar,Dhaka.Now i am studying bachelor of pharmacy in Daffodil International University. I passed HSC from Savar college and SSC from Savar laboratory school.My Favorite hobby is travelling but sometimes i would like to play badminton,listening to song.My weakest point is i trust everyone.At last about my future plan i dont have any dedicated future plan but After graduation i will try to go for best position.Thats all for me.
In reply to TanvirHossain Rafi

by Professor Muniruddin Ahmed -
Walaikum salam wa rahmatullah. Thank you very much for your aim in life. Study hard and do well in the examinations. Try to put some questions for answers.

by Autin Saha -
Assalamu Alaikum . At first I want to thanked you for giving me a chance to introduce myself in front of you and my classmates .
My name is Autin Saha . My home town Sirajgonj . Now I live in Mirpur with my family. Now I started my university life in Daffodil International University, Asuliya ,Savar. I completed my HSC in Ideal College, Dhanmondi and got GPA : 5.00 . My father is a Service Holder and my mother is a Housewife . I have a little sister .
In free time i like to see youtube . In that case i love sports and technology video . I think my biggest strength is my family . They always support me in any situation . My future goal is to be a pharmacist . I will do my best to serve my country through this profession . If i made any mistake please show me that because I want to learn from my mistake. Thank you .

by Syed Fardinur Rahim -
Assalamualikum. Myself Syed Fardinur Rahim (Turjo). I am currently studying Bachelor of Pharmacy in Daffodil International University. My home district is Jashore but i grew up in Dhaka with my family. I passed my SSC from MS High School and i passed my HSC from BCIC College. I have a huge interest in music and a hobby to learn every musical instruments. Also i love to sing and dance. Apart from that i also participated national Drama contest as i was a member of Drama Club in my college. In future i want to take my higher education from abroad and want to serve my country
Thank you

by Ananya Ghosh (221-29-588) -
Assalamualaikum sir ....
Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity and it's my pleasure to introduce myself. I'm Ananya Ghosh.My home town is Pabna. Recently, I have completed my HSC from Pabna Govt. Women's College & SSC from Central Girls High School, Pabna.
Let me tell you about my family. My father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife. I am the eldest daughter of my family. Except my father and mother, I have a little sister.
My hobby is traveling and watching movies. Genuinely, I believe in hardworking. Even I think my strength is that I am honest. Finally, I would like to Express my future plan. I want to be a successful person as a pharmacist. That's all .
Thanks to all of you.

by Eshrat Jahan Priya 221-29-583 -
Assalamu alaikum
Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity and its my pleasure to introduce myself. I'm Eshrat Jahan Priya. My home town is Sirajganj. Recently, I have completed my HSC and SSC from Mouchak Ideal public school and College. Let me tell you about my family. My father is a service man and my mother is a housewife. My hobby is travelling. Genuinely I believe in hardworking. Even I think my strength is that I am honest. Finally, I would like to exoress my future plan. I want to be a successful person as a pharmacist.
That’s all.

by Samira Islam Rimi 221-29-576 -
Assalamualaikum. I'm Samira Islam Rimi. I am currently studying at Daffodil international University department of pharmacy. I passed my SSC and HSC from Savar Laboratory School& College. My hometown is Manikganj But I grew up in Savar.During my pass time l like to cooking and also l like to travelling. Gardening is also my favourite hobby. In future l want to work with Pharmaceutical industry.
That's all about me..
Thank you

by Sadia Zaman (221-29-580) -
Assalamualikum. I'm Sadia Zaman. I am currently studying in Daffodil International University as a student of B.Pharm. I have passed my SSC & HSC exam from Savar Cantonment Public School & College. My hometown is Gazipur but I grew up in Savar. My father is a service holder and my mother is a housewife. My hobby is painting & drawing. I really love to do acrylic painting. I also like to do photography. Genuinely I believe in hardworking. Even I think my strength is that I am honest. In future, I want to be a good pharmacist. And I want to make medicine that would be cost effective and that would have less side affect.
Thank you
In reply to Sadia Zaman (221-29-580)

by sinthia chowdhury -
Assalamualikum. Myself Syeda Sunzina Chowdhury Sinthia. I am currently studying in Daffodil International University as a student Of B. Pharm. I have passed my SSC from Kulanandapur High school; Dinajpur & HSC from Ranigonj Women's Collgege, Dinajpur. My hometown is Dinajpur. My father is dead. My mother is service holder. My hobby is painting & cooking. I really love to do acrylic Painting. Geuinely I believe in hardworking. Even I think my strength is that I am honest. In future, I want to be a good Pharmacist. And I want to make medicine that would be cost effective and that would have less side effect. Thank you