Development and Role of Selling in Marketing

“Sales is an outcome, not a goal. It’s a function of doing numerous things right”

“Sales is an outcome, not a goal. It’s a function of doing numerous things right”

by Syed Md Kafi 222-14-525 -
Number of replies: 2

Yes sir i agree with this statement and the reason is -  Customer want to buy a outcome or customer want to buy a solution of a problem that they have. For example, consider a company like “Fidelity Investments” which is in the business of retirement products or services, the products that they might sell may be mutual fund, stocks, bonds and so on but what I am buying as a customer is happy safe and comfortable retirement.

In reply to Syed Md Kafi 222-14-525

Re: “Sales is an outcome, not a goal. It’s a function of doing numerous things right”

by Dr. Tanvir Abir -
Thanks again and I have edited your work for you :
Yes, sir, I agree with this statement. The reason for my acceptance is that customers want to buy an outcome or a solution to a problem they are experiencing. Consider a company like "Fidelity Investments," which sells items or services related to retirement. Their products may include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and other things, but as a customer, what I am purchasing is a happy, secure, and comfortable retirement.
In reply to Dr. Tanvir Abir

Re: “Sales is an outcome, not a goal. It’s a function of doing numerous things right”

by Dr. Tanvir Abir -
Bonus marks are given.