Discussion on Week-08

Discussion on Week-08

Number of replies: 10

Discuss on Week-08 content if you have any problem and confusion. 

In reply to First post

Re: Discussion on Week-08

by Shuvo Halder -
Dynamic Programming (DP) is an algorithmic technique used when solving an optimization problem by breaking it down into simpler subproblems and utilizing the fact that the optimal solution to the overall problem depends upon the optimal solution to its subproblems
In reply to First post

by Alok Roy (213-15-4378) -
Dynamic Programming (DP) is an algorithmic technique used when solving an optimization problem by breaking it down into simpler subproblems and utilizing the fact that the optimal solution to the overall problem depends upon the optimal solution to its subproblems
In reply to First post

by Jahid Hasan -
In reply to First post

by Shah Md Mafidur Hasan(213-15-4350) -
In reply to First post

by Md. Rayhan 212-15-4164 -
By dividing an optimization problem into smaller, more manageable subproblems and making use of the fact that the best solution to the larger problem depends on the best solution to each of its smaller subproblems, dynamic programming (DP), an algorithmic technique, can solve optimization problems.
In reply to First post

by Md Abdur Rahman (213-15-4343) -
Dynamic Programming (DP) is a problem-solving approach that involves solving complex optimization problems by dividing them into smaller, more manageable subproblems. This technique relies on the concept that the optimal solution to the larger problem can be derived from the optimal solutions to its constituent subproblems.
In reply to First post

by Md.Moijeuddin Molla -
Currently, I have no problem with week 8 content. What I have learned in dynamic programming is to use a recursive function. A recursive function is a function that calls itself. When a recursive function is called, it first checks to see if the problem is small enough to be solved directly.
In reply to First post

by Shamira Shams Shathy 213-15-4427 -
Currently, I have no problem with week 8 content. What I have learned in dynamic programming is to use a recursive function. A recursive function is a function that calls itself. When a recursive function is called, it first checks to see if the problem is small enough to be solved directly.