What is the Art of Living

by khairul islam -
Number of replies: 7

In reply to khairul islam

Re: What is the Art of Living

by Mosab Kamal 191-23-5639 -
'Art of living' the word 'art' refers to skill and 'living' to a manner of life.
Art of living means the capability to take pleasure from life and to learn the positives from our entire society.

by KAZI IMRAN HOSSAIN -

The Art of Living seems to me to be learning from life and the environment  around us. It teaches us how to get rid of all kinds of obstacles in order to make our lives beautiful and smooth. It also make us capable how to handle the situations when we have a very bad time in our life. It also enrich our inner soul and teach us what is our behavior in various placees. So for me this is Art of Living.

by Zisan Chowdhury 191-23-5570 -

In the expression art of living the word art refers to skill and living to a manner of life. The phrase denotes the capability of leading a good life.Art of living is then the capability to take pleasure from life.

by Tareq Mahmud Munna -
Art of Living means coming out of conventional thinking and finding the joy of life.

by Nazmul Haque -
Art of living refers to the way of living like collecting beautiful things from the environment, living a good life with a positive mind, healthy body, and conscience.

by NEAMUL (191-19-2073) -
For me: The Art of living to demonstrate that-

On the planet of Earth, we are the only creature on earth with has the best brilliancy.
By developing this talent we create a healthy society by making our life beautiful and adapting to the environment.