In your opinion, are you consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future? Justify your opinion.

In your opinion, are you consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future? Justify your opinion.

Number of replies: 14
In reply to First post

Re: In your opinion, are you consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future? Justify your opinion.

by Md.Mehedi Hasan -

Not yet considered but will do very well very soon
In reply to First post

Re: In your opinion, are you consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future? Justify your opinion.

by Shahin Alam -

The principle for using nucler power to produce electricity are the same for most types of reactor.The energy released from continuous fission of the atoms of the fuelis harnessed as heat in either a gas or water, are is used to produce steam. The steam is used to drive the turbines which produce electricity.

In reply to First post

by Tanha Bhuiyan ID:171-33-393 ; PC-B -
I hope that,Nuclear Power Plant will be as a prominent power generation center for our country in future.A successful nuclear power program entails anextensive infrastructure. Just like the other nuclear energy-producing countries, Bangladesh also facechallenges to safeguard the health and security of nuclear reactors, the proper management for nuclearwaste treatment and the security concerns over the safe usage of nuclear materials. Additionally,the development of nuclear energy is also bewildered because of the complex nature of fissiontechnology, lack of efficient human resources, and non-existence of proper legal instruments to guidesafe nuclear power production.
In reply to First post

by Md. Fozla Rabbe -
Nuclear power can be an interesting source of energy for Bangladesh as long as there is experience and knowledge to handle the situation. Unlike fossil fuel-fired power plants, nuclear reactors do not produce air pollution or CO2 emissions while operating. A major environmental concern related to nuclear power is the creation of radioactive wastes such as uranium mill tailings, spent reactor fuel, and other radioactive wastes. These materials can remain radioactive and dangerous to human health for thousands of years. A nuclear waste treatment plan should be carried out prior to the design of the nuclear power plant.
In reply to First post

by Shakil Hossain -
Yes i consider this power plant .Because a nuclear power plant can be produce large electrical energy in modern time.So i think this is important for future in any country.
In reply to First post

by Md. Mehadi Hasan Shamim -
yes, because it produced large and continuous power,which is needed for bangladesh
In reply to First post

by Al-Mamun Emon -
Yes, i consider this power plant. Because it produced large and continuous power, which is needed for Bangladesh in future.
In reply to First post

by MD AL- AMIN -
Yes i consider this power plant .Because a nuclear power plant can be produce large electrical energy in modern time.So i think this is important for future in our country.
In reply to First post

by Farid Hossan -
I consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in the future. It is a challenging task for Bangladesh to meet its increasing demand for energy while our economy is rapidly growing. due to scarcity of natural gas, oil, and coal resources, nuclear power surfaces as a palatable strategic option for Bangladesh's future development agenda. However, a successful nuclear power program entails an extensive infrastructure. Just like the other nuclear energy-producing countries, Bangladesh also faces challenges to safeguard the health and security of nuclear reactors, the proper management for nuclear waste treatment, and the security concerns over the safe usage of nuclear materials.
In reply to First post

by md.sihab uddin -

yes, i consider this power plant.because, this Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in the future. 

In reply to First post

by MD RANA -
yes, I think nuclear power plant will be the future potential power generation of Bangladesh. Because most of our electricity is produced by natural gas oil but our natural gas reserved will be finished within 20 or 30 years on the other hand, to produce from oil is so expensive. So to meet a huge demand in future we can not use oil for its high price and natural gas is limited. Now the only a little amount of electricity is generated from coal but keep in mind that coal is not safe for environment so we can't produce huge number of power from coal. Renewable is safe but our geographical potion is not suitable for large number of power generation from renewable energy. So the only option is nuclear power to meet a large demand in future.
In reply to First post

by A.S.M. Shahriar Habib -
Bangladesh is now completely dependent on natural gas for power generation. This dependency should be reduced. The alternative can be solar, wind, hydro, biomass and nuclear. Nuclear power plant has some safety issue. It can cause huge destruction. But on the other hand , it doesn't pollute the environment . Besides, it is capable of generate huge amount of energy. So, I think nuclear power plant can be a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh.
In reply to First post

by Md Abir Hasan -
Yes I definatly consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh because:
1.One of the most low-carbon energy sources
2. It also has one of the smallest carbon footprints
3. It's one of the answers to the energy gap
4. It is essential to our response to climate change and greenhouse gas emissions
Reliable and cost-effective.
In reply to First post

by Anup Kumar Modak -

No, I don’t consider. Neuclar power  plant is riskly project.Bangladesh is most populated country.  Any distrution of Nuclar power plant can be to reason of more losses.