Art of Living

My intention to be in University

My intention to be in University

by Esrat Jahan Jame -
Number of replies: 0

There are many personal reasons that can lead you to enroll in a career. But here are my intentions of going to university that stand out above all:

From University I can gain professional qualifications that are recognized and respected worldwide. Professors and lecturers aren’t just teachers – they’re mentors too. University education exposes new research and technology. Studying at university encourages creative and independent thought. I can travel and experience life overseas through study abroad programs. University life exposes other students' cultures and backgrounds. While many consider attending university a way to leverage promising career prospects, the university is also a unique opportunity where I can look at myself and think about how I can benefit and grow personally from the experience. I meet friends and mentors that become future contacts and colleagues.

Every student comes to university to full fill their dreams like others I also come to university to fulfill all of these hopes. And I hope I will get all opportunities to achieve my dream at Daffodil International University.

I hope I will do my best to keep my parents happy and full fill my all of these dreams.

Name: Esrat Jahan Jame

Id: 221-35-920

Section: C

Semester: Spring-2022 

Department of Software Engineering