Students of NFE always prefer to work in a production unit with a vision to attain the top most position in a selected area. In addition, many of them nurture a dream to become an entrepreneur. Thus, they require an in-depth knowledge of company orientation and various management philosophy to independently operate a production unit or own business. In particular, this course attempts to provide an in-depth insight of how a small to large scale food industry can be managed effectively from the stage of its inception to a full capacity factory operation with multiple production lines. At large, it would strengthen students knowledge about food industry management from the perspective of company orientation, factory operation, production economics, fanatical and banking management as well as human resources management. In addition, this course will also help students to get familiar with different terminologies used in business organizations especially in food industries.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- To provide elementary knowledge of business organizations, its formation, development and operational frameworks.
- To provide basic knowledge about business economics, banking fundamentals, staff recruitment, and management policies and procedure.
- To introduce students with principles of production and operations management theories and its practical implications in food industries.
- To get familiar with different terminologies frequently used in business organization.
- To encourage and help students by providing all relevant information to become an ENTREPRENEUR.
- Able to work in a medium to large operation unit as entry to mid level manager.
- Able to develop basic managerial skills.
- Able to start and operate own business.
- Understand and recognize key operational function of a medium to large production and supply unit.