- Semester Schedule Summer 2020
Semester Schedule Summer 2020
- Week-01 Preparing BackgroundWeek-01 Preparing Background
- Week-02 Notation and Complexity AnalysisWeek-02 Notation and Complexity Analysis
- Week-03 Searching and Sorting Algorithm Based on Brute Force ApproachWeek-03 Searching and Sorting Algorithm Based on Brute Force Approach
- Week-04 Searching and Sorting Algorithm Based on Divide and Conquer Approach Week-04 Searching and Sorting Algorithm Based on Divide and Conquer Approach
- Week-05 Introduction to Greedy ApproachWeek-05 Introduction to Greedy Approach
- Week-06 Introduction to Dynamic ProgrammingWeek-06 Introduction to Dynamic Programming
- Midterm survey of the course CSE214
Midterm survey of the course CSE214
Please help me improve the course by answering the following to provide feedback about the course. Please try to make your answer as candid and specific as possible. This will help me to determine what steps can be taken to make your learning more effective.
You will be asked to complete a different survey at the end of the semester. that will be used for the evaluation of teaching and contents. The survey is anonymous and you can be sure that your privacy will be maintained.
Please complete the survey by Saturday 4 July 2020 within 5 PM.
- Week-07 Mid-Term ExaminationWeek-07 Mid-Term Examination
- Week-08 Introduction to Dynamic ProgrammingWeek-08 Introduction to Dynamic Programming
- Week-09 Introduction to Dynamic Programming (Continue)Week-09 Introduction to Dynamic Programming (Continue)
- Week-10 Introduction to Graph And Graph TraversalWeek-10 Introduction to Graph And Graph Traversal
- Assignment & PresentationAssignment & Presentation
- Week-11 Graph ApplicationWeek-11 Graph Application