CSE 212: Basic Electronics
Welcome to CSE 212: Basic Electronics course. All engineering students of almost every disciplines has undergo this core course.How much is electronics is needed in our everyday life is no need to mention. This course provide basic knowledge about electronics.
Md. Zakir Hasan
Room No: 805 AB-4(PC), +8801796674214
Address: email@example.comCourse Objectives:This course provides the student with the fundamental skills to understand the basic of
semiconductor and components like diode, transistor, FET, MOSFET and operational amplifier
It will build mathematical and numerical background for design of electronics circuit &
component value. Students equipped with the knowledge and training provided in the course will
be able to participate in design , development and operation in the different area of electronics
CO1: To study basics of semiconductor & devices and their applications in different
CO2: To study different biasing techniques to operate transistor , FET , MOSFET and
operational amplifier in different modes.
CO3: Analyze output in different operating modes of different semiconductor devices.
CO4: Compare design issues, advantages, disadvantages and limitations of basic
1. Introduction to Semiconductor Physics
2. Study on PN junction Diode and Diode Characteristics
3. Study on Zener Diode ,Zener Diode characteristics and different problems about Zener Diode
4. Rectifier and Filter Circuits
5. Different combination of Transistors
7. Different types of Op-Amp
Text Book/Reference Book:
1. Principles of electronics by V K Mehta and Rohit Mehta, Chand.
2. Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra Smith
Pre-requsite Book List:
Electronic Devices and circuit Theory: Robert Boylestad