Forum discussion on Introduction to mobile app development.

Answer the question

Answer the question

by Md Assaduzzaman -
Number of replies: 69

Do you  want to build career on android application development?why or why not?

In reply to Md Assaduzzaman

Re: Answer the question

by Rana Ahmed -
Obviously. Learning Android development opens up many career opportunities, such as freelancing or working for well-known companies such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook. The demand for Android developers remains high, and with online learning material, Android development has become much easier to learn. I want to build career on android app development. It's a best sector in our modern trends now. Nowadays, in our world most people use android device. So it is so much demandable job now in our modern world i think. That's why i want to build my career as a android app developer in future insha allah.

by Shorove Tajmen -
Definitely, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because, learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java. If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development.

by Jannatul Fardoush -
Yes, because Making a career on Android development is the best choice if I want to be part of the constant technology evolution. Android's decision to enable an open OS encourages developers to use new technologies, which improve the app ecosystem. By studying these kind of courses, I prepare to enter into the digital world.

by Purnima Das -
Yes Obviously. Because, the android application system is a blessing for people. As time progresses, our world is advancing in terms of technology. Almost all the people in our world use android devices and they always keep that android devices with them. That is why the priority of Android application is increasing day by day. That's why I want to build my career on android application development.

by md.ziad hosen -
Definitely, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because, learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java.

by Md Rifat Bhuiyan -
Definitely, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because, learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java. If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development.

by Tanvir Hasan (191-15-2463) -
Yes, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java. If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development. It's the best sector in our modern trends now. Nowadays, in our world, most people use android devices. So it is so much demandable job now in our modern world I think. That's why I want to build my career as an android app developer in the future.

by Md Limon Hossen -
Definitely, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java. If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development.

by MD. Sazzad Hossain Bhuiyan Sakib -

by Aysha Akter Anjuman -
Yes Obviously. Because, the android application system is a blessing for people. As time progresses, our world is advancing in terms of technology. Almost all the people in our world use android devices and they always keep that android devices with them. That is why the priority of Android application is increasing day by day. That's why I want to build my career on android application development.

by Md Shazzad -
Definitely, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java. If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development.

by Aunik Hasan Mridul -
Yes, because Making a career on Android development is the best choice if I want to be part of the constant technology evolution. Android's decision to enable an open OS encourages developers to use new technologies, which improve the app ecosystem. By studying these kind of courses, I prepare to enter into the digital world.

by shoriful islam shakil -

by Md Shazzad -
Yes, because Making a career in Android development is the best choice if I want to be part of the constant technology evolution. Android's decision to enable an open OS encourages developers to use new technologies, which improve the app ecosystem. By studying these kinds of courses, I prepare to enter the digital world.

by Alimujjaman Bappy -

by Rakibul Islam 191-15-2388 -

by MD. AL- HABIB ISLAM -
Yes, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because, learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java. If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development.

by MD.ROBIUL HASAN -

by Md. Abir Rahaman -
Without a doubt, I intend to pursue a career in android application development. Because those who have a working knowledge of Core Java will find it simple to learn Android app development. Anyone can easily advance their career in Android app development if they have the skills to analyze industry challenges and think rationally for a solution.

by MD. Sazzad Hossain Bhuiyan Sakib -

by Armin Jemi -
Yes, I want to build up my career on android application development. Because, I can make a very competitive income, and build a very satisfying career as an Android developer. Android is still the most used mobile operating system in the world, and the demand for skilled Android developers remains very high.

by Inam Ullah Khan(191-15-2575) -
Obviously. Learning Android development opens up many career opportunities, such as freelancing or working for well-known companies such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook. The demand for Android developers remains high, and with online learning material, Android development has become much easier to learn. I want to build career on android app development. It's a best sector in our modern trends now. Nowadays, in our world most people use android device. So it is so much demandable job now in our modern world i think. That's why i want to build my career as a android app developer in future insha allah.

by Ritu Biswas -

by Sayma Islam -
Without a doubt, I intend to pursue a career in android application development. Because those who have a working grasp of Core Java will find it simple to learn Android app development. I can easily advance your career in Android app development if I have the capacity to research industry challenges and think rationally for a solution.

by Abdullah Al Mahmud 241-25-038 -

by Chaity Mondol -
Of course, I want to build career on android application development because there is a huge demand for Android developers to build new user-friendly apps and improve existing ones’ performance. Making a career on Android development is the best choice because I want to be part of the constant technology evolution. Android’s decision to enable an open OS encourages developers to use new technologies, which improve the app ecosystem.

by Md.Jahidul Islam -

by Iftekhairul Islam Sowrov 191-15-2504 -
Yes, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java. If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development.

by Azizur Rahman -
Yes, because Making a career in Android development is the best choice if I want to be part of the constant technology evolution. Android's decision to enable an open OS encourages developers to use new technologies, which improve the app ecosystem. By studying these kinds of courses, I prepare to enter the digital world.

by Saidul Alam 191-15-2703 -
Yes, since pursuing a career in Android programming allows me to be a part of the continuous growth of technology. The choice by Android to allow an open OS enables developers to experiment with new technologies, which benefits the app ecosystem. By taking these kind of courses, I am preparing myself to join the digital world.

by Jannatul Ferdous -

by shahriyar sarker -
Yes, since pursuing a career in Android programming allows me to be a part of the continuous growth of technology. The choice by Android to allow an open OS enables developers to experiment with new technologies, which benefits the app ecosystem. By taking these kind of courses, I am preparing myself to join the digital world.

by Esrat Jahan -

by MD ALI AZAM -

by Shourav Molla -

by Humaira Yasmin Aliza -
Yes, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java. If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development. It's the best sector in our modern trends now. Nowadays, in our world, most people use android devices. So it is so much demandable job now in our modern world I think. That's why I want to build my career as an android app developer in the future.

by Kayes Uddin Fahim -

by Aysha Akter Anjuman -

by MD.Munim Shariair Galib -
Android offers more options for customization based on the needs of your business, and also the changing trends in the market. Developers can easily weak the existing apps and make them more contemporary in their features and functionality.

by ABDUR RAHMAN -

by Salma Akter 191-15-2387 -

by Alamin Dhaly -
Who doesn't want actually?
A lot of sectors are depending upon android applications nowadays. It's been working as human asset in many ways.
It's been easier, more efficient to learn and a trending opportunity for future developers. I would surely love to to build my career on android application because I can clearly visualize a future world almost completely coping up with applications and a high demand of android developers.

by Shamim Raihan -

by Sadikuzzaman Shawon -

by Shakil Khan -
Of course, I want to build career on android application development because there is a huge demand for Android developers to build new user-friendly apps and improve existing ones’ performance. Making a career on Android development is the best choice because I want to be part of the constant technology evolution. Android’s decision to enable an open OS encourages developers to use new technologies, which improve the app ecosystem.

by Shakil Khan -
Definitely, I want to build up my career in android application development. Because, learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java.

by Ashrafur Rahman Bhuiyan Ashif -

by Sanzida Mukti -

by Shakil Khan -
I currently don't have a decision. I have to wait and see if I am good at developing android application or not.

by Kazi Aahala Nagary -

by Ariful Islam -
Obviously. Learning Android development opens up many career opportunities, such as freelancing or working for well-known companies such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook. The demand for Android developers remains high, and with online learning material, Android development has become much easier to learn. I want to build career on android app development. It's a best sector in our modern trends now. Nowadays, in our world most people use android device. So it is so much demandable job now in our modern world i think. That's why i want to build my career as a android app developer in future insha allah

by Md. Mohaimanul Islam -

by Naimur Rahman Noyon -
Definitely, I want to build up my career in android application development.If I have the ability to study industry problems and think logically for the solution, I can easily grow your career in Android app development.

by Syed Mahiuddin -
Yes, I want to pursue a profession in android app development. Because individuals who have a basic understanding of Core Java can learn Android app development quickly. So I have this confidence

by Raisul Islam Rafi Khan -

by md nazrul Islam -
Who doesn't want actually?
A lot of sectors are depending upon android applications nowadays. It's been working as human asset in many ways.
It's been easier, more efficient to learn and a trending opportunity for future developers. I would surely love to to build my career on android application because I can clearly visualize a future world almost completely coping up with applications and a high demand of android developers.

by Mustahsin Al Rafi -

by Deepanita Baidya -

by Ananda Sutradhar -

by Sumaiya Mustari Mim -

by Ayesha Siddiqua Asha -

by Md.Jahidul Islam -

by md.shahin alom -

by Mofazzel Hossain Miraz -
Yes I want to build up my career in android application development. Because, learning Android app development is easy for those having essential knowledge of Core Java.

by Tuzammal Hossain Masum -

by Merazul Islam Meraz -

by Shahariya Jahan Moue -