Art of Living

My intention to be in University

My intention to be in University

by Jasia Jannat -
Number of replies: 0

MY INTENTION TO BE IN UNIVERSITY

A University is a place where a student can complete their higher education. By studying in University a student get the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of their chosen subject. Today, we live in a world, where there is a competition everywhere. To survive in this world, we have to get our best selves out. School, college to job sector everywhere we have to compete others to gain our position in a particular place. To make sure our positions, we need to get proper knowledge to the path of our career and need to develop our skills .my intentions to be in university are building the foundation of my career. To build a career higher study is important. But developing soft skills like communication skills, self-confidence, presentation and problem-solving skills are equally important, which universities provides. University offers much more than just a career path and degree. In future, I want to be successful, be the best version of myself and lead a life up to my expectations. So I need to learn and gather skills to survive in this competitive world. University prepares us for the competitive world and helps us to get jobs which gradually helps us to earn money. There are dozens of extracurricular opportunities to get involved with at university, which will boost both enjoyment and employability throughout the higher education experience in my life. That’s why I got admitted to the University. 

Jasia Alam Jannat 

221-35-832

Section-C

Department of Software Engineering