Art of Living

My intention to be in University

My intention to be in University

by Swarna Akter -
Number of replies: 0

The purpose of this paper will be reflect my intentions to be in University.  To achieve my goal, I will understand my responsibilities and prospects as a University student. I will earn the skills and qualificatiion to become a candidate in a new, competitive work field. To build a new career, higher study is important. But developing communication skills, self-confidence, presentation and problem-solving skills are also important to build a career, which Universities provide. A University gives us in-depth knowledge of their choosen subject and developed skills. A university is an institution of higher education. University is a place, where people can swim in the ocean of knowledge. Universities offers much more than just a career path and degree. In future, i want to be a skillfull software engineer. I want to fullfill my mother's dream. I want to work in a higher position. To work in a higher position, i need to develop my skills , i have to gather different type of knowledge. I need to be more efficient to prepare myself.  That's why i got admitted to the University.