Art of Living

My intension to be a university

My intension to be a university

by Md. Reyadul Islam Reyad(212-15-4154) -
Number of replies: 0

University life is the most beautiful period in every student's life. University is a place, where people can swim in the Ocean of knowledge. A University allows Students to gain an in-depth knowledge of their chosen subject and develops Skills. . In University we find many friends from different areas. We can understand many mentalities. We can grow our character traits by experiencing new things.
Like other students, I also wanted to complete my higher education at a good University. I want to learn from everything I will experience in my University career. I want to make friends. Want to join clubs.
As a student of the CSE Department, I want to be an expert Data scientist and a great machine learner. Being a machine learner is my childhood dream. I want to join the best robotic machine farm after completing my graduation. I want to expand my skills during my university time.
In the end, I think every student should join university to learn higher things and morality. University teaches us independence, self-confidence, responsibility.