Discussion of Week-13

Discussion of Week-13

Number of replies: 15
In reply to First post

Re: Discussion of Week-13

by Zobayda Akter -
This week i learned about Maximum Likelihood of a Phylogenetic Tree with known history.
In reply to First post

by Anik Das -
Maximum Likelihood of a Phylogenetic Tree
In reply to First post

by Md.Muktar Ali -
this week i learned about Maximum Likelihood of a Phylogenetic Tree with known history.
Tags:
In reply to First post

by Md. Sabbir Hasan -
In statistics, maximum likelihood estimation (MLE) is a method of estimating the parameters of a probability distribution by maximizing a likelihood function, so that under the assumed statistical model the observed data is most probable.
In reply to First post

by Fahim Yusuf -
in this week I learned about the Maximum Likelihood of a Phylogenetic Tree with known history.
In reply to First post

by Tariqul Islam -
Maximum likelihood estimation is a method of estimating the parameters of a probability distribution by maximizing a likelihood function.
In reply to First post

by Sabith Hossain -
In this week I learned about the Maximum Likelihood of a Phylogenetic Tree with known history.
In reply to First post

by Miah Mohammad Tamjid -
In this week I learned about the Maximum Likelihood of a Phylogenetic Tree with known history.
In reply to First post

by Arafat Hosaain -
In statistics, maximum likelihood estimation (MLE) is a method of estimating the parameters of a probability distribution by maximizing a likelihood function, so that under the assumed statistical model the observed data is most probable.
In reply to First post

by Tanvir Rahman -
This week i learned about Maximum Likelihood of a Phylogenetic Tree with known history.
In reply to First post

by Mohammad Abdul Karim -
maximum likelihood estimation (MLE) is a method of estimating the parameters of a probability distribution by maximizing a likelihood function, so that under the assumed statistical model the observed data is most probable.