In your opinion, are you consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future? Justify your opinion.

View

In your opinion, are you consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future? Justify your opinion.

Number of replies: 43
In reply to First post

In my opinion

by Asad Ali -
In the future, nuclear power plants will be good for Bangladesh as a power plant, and there are many more, such as solar power, coal, water.
In reply to First post

Re: In your opinion, are you consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future? Justify your opinion.

by jamim hasan -
I think nuclear power plant is a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh. in our country demand is increasing day by day. we will need more power in future. In nuclear power plant we can generate more power. As we already knew that 1kg of uranium can produce same power as we can get from 4500 ton of coal. But there is less cost for uranium compared to coal or other fuel.we can generate more power in low cost compared to others which will be able to meet our future demand in Bangladesh.
In reply to jamim hasan

Re: In your opinion, are you consider Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future? Justify your opinion.

by kanij Ahmad -
In reply to jamim hasan

by Md Mahfuzor Rahman -

Right..but uranium is expensive compared to other fuel. Yeah if we talk about fuel related all cost then uranium is best. And one more thing, nuclear power plant maintenance cost is high...i think      

In reply to First post

by Anas Rahman(172-33-4001) -

Nuclear power plants are the future of our country. We always talk about renewable energy, but in reality our country is not yet ready for renewable energy. The huge amount of energy we need now is only possible through the energy supply of nuclear power plants.For Corona, our country is lagging far behind other countries. Now most of the companies are closed. In the next era of Corona, the energy demand of all companies will increase a lot. Although it is not environmentally friendly, nuclear power plants are much needed to keep the country's economy afloat.

In reply to Anas Rahman(172-33-4001)

by kanij Ahmad -

Need to be specific.

In reply to kanij Ahmad

by Md Mahfuzor Rahman -
Yes. Because all the fossils fule are going to running out. But nuclear fuel is available in earth right now. Thats why Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future
In reply to Md Mahfuzor Rahman

by ashraful islam -
In reply to ashraful islam

by MOHON KUMAR BISWAS -
Yes, i think, in a future nuclear power plant developed power sector in Bangladesh.
In reply to First post

by Suvojit Das Partho -

Yes, I consider that nuclear power plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future. It has low running charges as a small amount fuel is used for producing bulk electrical energy. It is very profitable also. We can get huge electrical energy from nuclear power plant and we need it. It is estimated that the amount of energy released in a nuclear fission reaction is ten million times greater than the amount released in burning a fossil fuel atom. So, it has high energy density.

In reply to Suvojit Das Partho

by kanij Ahmad -
In reply to First post

by Tilottama Datta -
For me, i think nuclear power plants are the future of a country like ours.In our modern civilization we often tend to talk about the renewable energy, but the situation of our country is not enough suitable for that yet,and we still live in the below poverty line. The huge amount of energy we need now is only possible through the massive supply of energy. and that can be happened by the help of a power plant.
 Although it is not environmentally friendly, nuclear power plants are much needed to keep the country's economy afloat.
thats the reason why i consider nuclear energy.
In reply to First post

Re: 173-33-4279

by Aflatun Kawser -

In my opinion, if we have to ensure a batter safety to all of the person who are relate to operation of Nuclear Power Generation process and havey security for plant from nearer general people, Nuclear Power Plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangaldesh in future.

Reason for selecting Nuclear energy: There is a huge and ongoing demand for electricity in the Bangaldesh think about our everyday routine and how much of that relies on energy. We have a responsibility to keep powering our homes, workplaces and cities. But we also have a responsibility to the planet. So we need to make sure we are low-carbon and environmentally friendly. We believe nuclear power has enough positives to be part of the solution being able to keep us in power and be kind to the planet. The benefits of nuclear energy may actually surprised. Although nuclear power stations take considerable investment to build, they have low running costs and longevity meaning they are particularly cost effective. Most of the carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions associated with nuclear power stations happen during construction and fuel processing, not when electricity is being generated. If we are considering with other sources of energy, Nuclear is the best energy source for environment and economy of Bangaldesh

In reply to First post

by Azad Rahman -
 I consider that nuclear power plant as a prominent .The huge amount of energy we need now is only possible through the energy supply of nuclear power plants.nuclear power plants are much needed to keep the country's economy afloat.
In reply to Azad Rahman

by Shakil Talukder -
In reply to Shakil Talukder

by Imran Hossain Imran Hossain -
51 PM

In my opinion, Nuclear power plant will be the future power generation of Bangladesh in recent scenario. Nuclear power plant is the safest power plant if we utilize and set up it properly.Nuclear power is one of the most low-carbon energy sources.
In reply to First post

by Md Apo Bhuiyan -

in my opinion,nuclear power plants will be good for Bangladesh as a power plant, and there are many more, such as solar power, coal, water.we always talk about renewable energy, but in reality our country is not yet ready for renewable energy. The huge amount of energy we need now is only possible through the energy supply of nuclear power plants.For Corona, our country is lagging far behind other countries.

In reply to Md Apo Bhuiyan

by kanij Ahmad -
In reply to First post

by Asrafonnasa Bithy -

Answer: In my opinion, Nuclear power plant as a prominent future power generation of Bangladesh.

Nuclear power plant is the safest power plant. Because high standard mechanism are used here. And we have a responsibility to keep powering our homes, workplaces and cities but we also have a responsibility to the planet. So we need to make sure we are low-carbon and environmentally friendly. Because nuclear power has enough positives to be part of the solution being able to keep us in power and be kind to the planet. Nuclear power is one of the most low-carbon energy sources. It also has one of the smallest carbon footprints. It's one of the answers to the energy gap. It is essential to our response to climate change and greenhouse gas emissions. It is reliable and cost-effective.

In reply to Asrafonnasa Bithy

by kanij Ahmad -

We write a good point, low carbon emission power plant.

In reply to First post

by Julfikar Hayder -

Nuclear power is now a significant energy source across the globe.

As demand for electricity grows amidst a shift to clean energy, many governments and regulatory agencies are looking to nuclear as a critical option. Since new construction is mostly cost-prohibitive, plants must stay in commission for longer while increasing output..

In Bangladesh , I think Nuclear power helps to full fill the demand of electricity for Bangladesh people. It’s too risky for the countr. But there is many positive side of this power plant.    

Ensuring worker safety during critical maintenance and upgrade operations.

In reply to Julfikar Hayder

by kanij Ahmad -

need to be specific.

In reply to First post

by shoheli afrose -

Yes! Obviously i considere. Nuclear power plant is the future of Banglades. Coz this is low cost power plant.   The amount of fuel required is quite small. And also a neuclear power plant requires less space.

In reply to shoheli afrose

by kanij Ahmad -

No it not a low cost power plant.

In reply to First post

by Md. Rubel Hossain -
I think nuclear power plant is a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh. in our country demand is increasing day by day. we will need more power in future. In nuclear power plant we can generate more power. As we already knew that 1kg of uranium can produce same power as we can get from 4500 ton of coal. But there is less cost for uranium compared to coal or other fuel.we can generate more power in low cost compared to others which will be able to meet our future demand in Bangladesh.
In reply to First post

by Ismat Jahan Nabila 172-33-3993 -

Yes, I do. In the future perspective, our power consumption limit will be higher day by day as population development increases. Nuclear Power Plant is the only solution to fulfil our energy demand. 

As it is the safest compare to the other power plants we are familiar with & can create a huge amount of electrical energy in a short amount to the substance. For example, power generation from 1 kg Uranium is equal to the burning of 4500 high-grade coal. Even though to buy this amount of Uranium or coal cost the same but in Nuclear Power plant there is no cost of mechanism, transport or storage cost which is a need in case of a steam power plant.

When a country contains its own version of Nuclear Power Plant it becomes more developed strong & independent. For instance, China, India, Russia is the elite example of it.

In Bangladesh, it is not established yet but in a position to make it happen in future & run it by our country's technical Engineers. Thus, fresh graduate Engineers have a great opportunity to show their talent in this field.

In reply to Ismat Jahan Nabila 172-33-3993

by kanij Ahmad -
In reply to First post

by Md. Kowsar Ahmed -

I think Nuclear power plant as a prominent in future power generation for Bangladesh. Nuclear power plant  certainly promises a very bright future for both developing and developed countries . There is an acute shortage of electrical power in the fast economy growing of Bangladesh. Nuclear power plants rapidly prompted a huge energy supply since the 1970 . The Bangladeshi government has taken the initiative to construct and operate a nuclear power plant in Rooppur to address the shortage of electricity. The prospects of turning into a nuclear energy powered country are enormous.

In reply to Md. Kowsar Ahmed

by kanij Ahmad -

Yes, you are right.

In reply to First post

by Suvo Ghosh -

In my opinion, Nuclear power plant will be the future power generation of Bangladesh in recent scenario. Nuclear power plant is the safest power plant if we utilize and set up it properly.Nuclear power is one of the most low-carbon energy sources. But we have to make sure that the low-carbon and environmentally friendly the nuclear power plant. It's one of the answers to the energy gap. It is essential to our response to climate change and greenhouse gas emissions. It is reliable and cost-effective. But if we utilize it properly than we will get a huge advantage in power generation.  

In reply to First post

by shoheli afrose -

Yes i do.

The most important  of a feature of a nuclear power station  is that huge amount of  electrical energy can be produced from a relatively small amount of nuclear fuel as compared to other conventional types of power station.

So i consider nuclear power plant as a  prominent power generation center for Bangladesh. 

In reply to shoheli afrose

by kanij Ahmad -
In reply to First post

by Kaosar Jahan Ridoy -
I think yes.
Bangladesh is not a very large country. But population is large that's mean we need more power Day by day there is no denying it. Also we don't have the resources nor have the space to build any powerplant for up coming power demand.
on other hand nuclear plant is the only limited option remains but i also want to mention just building nuclear plant will not be enough We also need skilled people ho can operate it than it can be a blessing or ales it can be a disaster.
In reply to First post

by Nigara sultana nipu -
Nuclear power can be an interesting source of energy for Bangladesh as long as there is experience and knowledge to handle the situation. Unlike fossil fuel-fired power plants, nuclear reactors do not produce air pollution or CO2 emissions while operating. A major environmental concern related to nuclear power is the creation of radioactive wastes such as uranium mill tailings, spent reactor fuel, and other radioactive wastes. These materials can remain radioactive and dangerous to human health for thousands of years. A nuclear waste treatment plan should be carried out prior to the design of the nuclear power plant.
In reply to First post

by Nigara sultana nipu -
Yes, I consider that nuclear power plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh in future. Nuclear power can be an interesting source of energy for Bangladesh as long as there is experience and knowledge to handle the situation. Unlike fossil fuel-fired power plants, nuclear reactors do not produce air pollution or CO2 emissions while operating. A major environmental concern related to nuclear power is the creation of radioactive wastes such as uranium mill tailings, spent reactor fuel, and other radioactive wastes. These materials can remain radioactive and dangerous to human health for thousands of years. A nuclear waste treatment plan should be carried out prior to the design of the nuclear power plant.
In reply to First post

by Md. Faysal Islam -
I think nuclear power plant is a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh. It has low running charges as a small amount fuel is used for producing bulk electrical energy.
It is very profitable also. We can get huge electrical energy from nuclear power plant and we need it. It is estimated that the amount of energy released in a nuclear fission reaction is ten million times greater than the amount released in burning a fossil fuel atom. So, it has high energy density.
In reply to First post

by al mahmud -
nuclear power plant is very effective for a nation. power demand of Bangladesh is increasing day by day. So the nuclear power plant will be key for us.
In reply to First post

by Masud Rana -
Yes but there have some obstacles to do it

The most important of a feature of a nuclear power station is that huge amount of electrical energy can be produced from a relatively small amount of nuclear fuel as compared to other conventional types of power station.

So i consider nuclear power plant as a prominent power generation center for Bangladesh.
In reply to First post

by Al Razu -
I think, nuclear energy source has the most future prospect for power generation in Bangladesh. We have to keep pace with the modern world. Our fuels are limited, land areas are limited also. So we have to best use of these. A lot of energy is generated from nuclear energy source. It provides the world with the most of its electricity. Its good for the economy also. The amount of fuel requires is quite small. It is estimated that heat produced by 1 kg of nuclear fuel is equal to that produced by 4500 tonnes of coal. A nuclear power plant requires less space as compared to any other type of the same size. It has low running charges as a small amount of fuel is used for producing bulk electrical energy. But it has disadvantages too. Disposing of the nuclear waste is very difficult . The waste is very dangerous and radioactive. We cannot totally removed this radioactivity but we should try to reduce its harmful radioactivity as much as possible and it usable.
In reply to First post

by Mohibullah Hossain Abir -
our opinion.

by jamim hasan - Sunday, 5 July 2020, 6:43 PM