Week 2 Privacy Forum

Big Brother Is Watching You, Justify Your Statement?

Big Brother Is Watching You, Justify Your Statement?

by Suborna Rani Pal -
Number of replies: 0

Big Brother Is Watching You: 

The sentence "Big Brother is watching me" indicate that, I am being followed and watched. Actually we all are being watched.

How much time do we spend on the internet or social media??? we can say undoubtedly that we spend too much time on social media or internet.

At present, all that we do via internet is recorded. The time we sign in, the gatherings we join, the posts we share each step is saved and investigated. Knowingly or unknowingly We share our every matter on the internet or social media. Anyone can easily  know all about our information if he or she wants. Again when we install any software we never read any software license agreement but agree with that without thinking anything. We don't try to know which agreement was actually written, is it safe for us? After installation software can steal all of our information. Another important thing is when we search anything on the internet through browser, each and every  searches are  saved in databases.
So,  it is clear that my information which I provide on the internet, my search history, my all action or any work  which related to the internet, all of my activity is being watched. As Someone is observing me all the time it represents the sentence "big brother is watching me".