Art of Living

My intention to come to university

My intention to come to university

by Mahidi Hasan -
Number of replies: 0

The purpose of this paper will be to reflect my intentions as a university student and what I will do in my time as a student to achieve my future profession. To help achieve my goal, I will understand my responsibilities and prospects as a university student. I will earn the skills and qualifications to become a candidate in this new, competitive work field. While I am in university I will finish the MBTI (career assessment) and Strong Inventory Interest (personality assessment). Then, I will research possible careers within my major. And, in my last attempt to resolve in a career, I will choose one to help navigate where my actions should be placed in hopes of it to help me become a qualified candidate. Also, I will retain the minimum of excelling in my courses and hold my position in the honors program. I will join organizations and activities in which may help build my resume.
International business allows a large ray of opportunities to those who pursue it which is why it was the best option for when I had to choose my major during my university application. With this major, I am able to apply the skills I learned to a large field and find a job with flexible works so I can use to learn other skills. In international business, it is critical for one to know multiple languages and have a vast knowledge of different cultures that may be needed one day in the work field. Also, in international business, the worker is expected to travel around the world in hopes of peaceful.