Understanding from this chapter

Understanding from this chapter

Number of replies: 16
In reply to First post

Re: Understanding from this chapter

by Sabbir Hossain 201-11-991 -
I have learned from this chapter types of trade barriers,like tariffs,quota embargo etc.
In reply to Sabbir Hossain 201-11-991

by Md. Sakibul Imam -
I have learned from this chapter types of trade barriers, like tariffs, quota embargo etc.
In reply to First post

by Muhtasim Hossain (201-11-6456) -
Learned about trade barriers, quota's embargo,types of trade barriers, dynamic environment of global Marketing, affects of environment in International Marketing,cross cultural misunderstanding, difference of culture,norms and values etc.

Muhtasim Hossain
ID:201-11-6456
Section:D
In reply to First post

by Sadia Islam(6487) -
Learned about trade barriers, quota's embargo,types of trade barriers, dynamic environment of global Marketing, affects of environment in International Marketing,cross cultural misunderstanding, difference of culture,norms and values etc.
In reply to Sadia Islam(6487)

by Masuk 201-11-6490 -
learned about the trade Barriers, Quotas and import licenses, monetary barriers, general agreement on Tariffs and Trade, world trade organization.
In reply to First post

by Md Azizul Hakim(201-11-6384) -
In reply to First post

by Anisa Jahanrani -
I've learned about protectionism, barriers to international trades, GATT, WTO, Tariffs & Nontariffs.
In reply to First post

by Rawnaq Easar -
I've learned about protectionism, barriers to international trades, GATT, WTO, Tariffs & Nontariffs
In reply to First post

by Tanjil Hassan -
I have understood from this chapter :
Protectionism, reasons for protectionism, tariffs, quotas, import lisences, voluntary export restraints, monetary barriers, blocked currencies, differential exchange, antidumping penalties, dumping, GATT
In reply to First post

by Al shaharia joy Shesir -
Protectionism, reasons for protectionism, tariffs, quotas, import lisences, voluntary export restraints, monetary barriers, blocked currencies, differential exchange, antidumping penalties, dumping, GATT
In reply to First post

by Jannatul Ferdous Mim (201-11-6402) -
Learned about trade barriers, quota's embargo, types of trade barriers, dynamic environment of global Marketing, affects of environment in International Marketing, cross cultural misunderstanding, difference of culture, norms and values etc.

Jannatul Ferdous Mim
ID: 201-11-6402

Thank you mam.
In reply to First post

by MD ANIS -
In reply to First post

by IQBAL HASAN -
In reply to First post

by Azmain khan -
In reply to First post

by Tanvirul Islam Galib -
Learned about trade barriers, quota's embargo, types of trade barriers, dynamic environment of global Marketing, affects of environment in International Marketing, cross cultural misunderstanding, difference of culture, norms and values etc.