Forum discussion on Introduction about web apps.

Answer the question and discuss if you have any confusion

Answer the question and discuss if you have any confusion

by Md Assaduzzaman -
Number of replies: 28

1. Why usability is important in web apps?
2. What would be happened if you do not consider usability in your web app or mobile app.

In reply to Md Assaduzzaman

Re: Answer the question and discuss if you have any confusion

by Abdul Hadi Hemal -
1.Usability can be performed in various methods, so it’s essential to determine which way is right for me and fits my purpose of starting. that's why we need usability.
2.Usability is an aspect of UX that covers an overall relationship between the user and the product. So for bitterness of our products we must consider usability.

by Khandoker Shamimul Haque -
1.Usibility of a web app is that, how efficiently and simply it can serve an user so that, the user can understand the functionality of that app very easily. It's important because if it's absent in an app it will accepted by the users and the main purpose of the app won't be accomplished.

2. If usability is not considered in web app or mobile app, it will fail to fulfill the demands of users as a result won't be able to reach it's goal.

by Ahsan Faruque -
Answer for the given question-

1.Usability can be performed in various methods,
so it’s essential to determine which way is right for me and fits my purpose of starting. that's why we need usability.
2.Usability is an aspect of UX that covers an overall relationship between the user and the product.
So for the bitterness of our products, we must consider usability.

by Md Imran Hossan -
1. Usability can be performed in various methods, so it’s essential to determine which way is right for me and fits my purpose of starting. that's why we need usability.
2. If usability is not considered in web app or mobile app, it will fail to fulfill the demands of users as a result won't be able to reach it's goal.

by Md. Sarowal -
1. The goal of Web usability is to provide user experience satisfaction by minimizing the time it takes to the user to learn new functionality and page navigation system, allowing the user to accomplish a task efficiently without major roadblocks, providing the user easy ways to overcome roadblocks, and fixing errors. So that usability is important in web apps.

by Shahariar hasan Shadhin -
1.Usability in a web apps means,how can a user easily understand the functionalities and usability of the web apps. It’s important for a web apps because if the web apps don't perform well to the user or the web apps not as much as user friendly to use then no one show their interest to use those web apps thats why its important.

2.If usability don't consider in web apps then it Won't be able to fulfil the user demands and also user not going to show any kind of interest about those web apps and then the web apps remains mostly unusable.

by Shahin Hossen -
1. Usability can be performed in various methods, so it’s essential to determine which way is right for me and fits my purpose of starting. that's why we need usability.

by Md Rifat Rahman -
1. Usability: is about designing products to be effective, efficient, and satisfying. Usability includes user experience design. This may include general aspects that impact everyone and do not disproportionally impact people with disabilities. Usability practice and research often does not sufficiently address the needs of people with disabilities.

by Md. Monirul Islam -
1. Usability for web app:
Usability for any type of web app is one of the great quality attribute. It consider that way for the user for better and use and browse the web much easier way. that why usability is much more important for web apps.

2. At the time of development of any web app, if we don't consider the quality of usability of this apps t then the web apps wouldn't be best for the user. that why the traffic of the user couldn't be possible to increase. So we must ensure this attribute.

by Sohana Tasmim -
1.Usability is important in web apps.The goal of Web usability is to provide user experience satisfaction by minimizing the time it takes to the user to learn new functionality and page navigation system, providing the user easy ways to overcome roadblocks, and fixing errors. So that usability is important in web apps.

2. If usability is not considered in web app or mobile app:-
#It will fail to fulfill the demands of users.
#So it won't be able to reach it's goal.

by Anaminni Akbar Rupa -

by Jannatul Marjan -
1.Usibility of a web app is that, how efficiently and simply it can serve an user so that, the user can understand the functionality of that app very easily. It's important because if it's absent in an app it will accepted by the users and the main purpose of the app won't be accomplished.

by Kazi Masudur Rahman -
1. Usability for web app:
Usability for any type of web app is one of the great quality attribute. It consider that way for the user for better and use and browse the web much easier way. that why usability is much more important for web apps.

2. At the time of development of any web app, if we don't consider the quality of usability of this apps t then the web apps wouldn't be best for the user. that why the traffic of the user couldn't be possible to increase. So we must ensure this attribute.

by Md Golam Rabbani -
(a) Usability can be performed in various methods,
so it’s essential to determine which way is right for me and fits my purpose of starting. that's why we need usability.
(b) Usability is an aspect of UX that covers an overall relationship between the user and the product.

by Raihan Islam Sonet_181-15-1983 -

by Rasel Hossain -
1.Usability can be performed in various methods, so it’s essential to determine which way is right for me and fits my purpose of starting. that's why we need usability. The goal of Web usability is to provide user experience satisfaction by minimizing the time it takes to the user to learn new functionality and page navigation system, allowing the user to accomplish a task efficiently without major roadblock
2.If Usability is an aspect of UX that covers an overall relationship between the user and the product. Mobile app usability relates to efficiency and simplicity of achieving the goals within the app.

by Md.Iftakher Alam -
1. The goal of Web usability is to provide user experience satisfaction by minimizing the time it takes to the user to learn new functionality and page navigation system, allowing the user to accomplish a task efficiently without major roadblocks, providing the user easy ways to overcome roadblocks, and fixing errors. So that usability is important in web apps.

by Md. Tanvir Ahmed -
1. Web usability is to supply user experience satisfaction by minimizing the time it takes for the user to find out new functionality and page navigation system, allowing the user to accomplish a task efficiently without major roadblocks.

2. Personalization is about offering tailored communication to users based on their interests, location, usage behaviour, and more.

by A. B. M. Mohiuddin -
Answering Question - 1
When good usability is implemented in conjunction with good web design characteristics, especially visual attractiveness, it results in a web site that positively affects user behavior and the trust that a user has in the company to whom the web site belongs.

Answering Question - 2

If usability don't consider in web apps then it Won't be able to fulfil the user demands and also user not going to show any kind of interest about those web apps and then the web apps remains mostly unusable.

by Md arafat uddin saki -
2.Usability is an aspect of UX that covers an overall relationship between the user and the product.

by Rakibul Hasan -

by Nozrof Shahriar -
1----->>>>> When good usability is implemented in conjunction with good web design characteristics, especially visual attractiveness, it results in a web site that positively affects user behavior and the trust that a user has in the company to whom the web site belongs.
2--->>>>>> If i do not consider usability in my mobile app or web app , no matter its modern and appealing design, the overall perception will be negative.

by Sharmila zaman -
1. Usability is significant in web apps to get user satisfaction and make it easy for users to find what they need.
2. If we do not consider usability in our web app or mobile app, it won’t meet the user’s necessities and reach its goal.

by Md.Rashedul Hasan -
1.When good usability is implemented in conjunction with good web design characteristics, especially visual attractiveness, it results in a web site that positively affects user behavior and the trust that a user has in the company to whom the web site belongs.

2.When usability is not considered in web app or mobile app, it will fail to fulfill the demands of users as a result won't be able to reach it's goal.

by Md Ahsan Habib -
1. Usability: is about designing products to be effective, efficient, and satisfying. Usability includes user experience design. This may include general aspects that impact everyone and do not disproportionally impact people with disabilities. Usability practice and research often does not sufficiently address the needs of people with disabilities.

by Anisuzzaman Shayak 181-15-1988 -
1. When good usability is implemented in conjunction with good web design characteristics, especially visual attractiveness, it results in a web site that positively affects user behaviour and the trust that a user has in the company to whom the web site belongs.
2. If I do not consider usability in my mobile app or web app, no matter its modern and appealing design, the overall perception will be negative.

by Md Hasibul Hassan -

by Tanjir rahman -
1.Usability can be performed in various methods, so it’s essential to determine which way is right for me and fits my purpose of starting. that's why we need usability.
2.Usability is an aspect of UX that covers an overall relationship between the user and the product. So for bitterness of our products we must consider usability.